Saturday, March 26, 2011

I wrote, then I found!

 
My fingers recently clicked upon this little surprise. Fumbling my way through this blog, I found a piece I wanted to write about with a picture of a delicious, looking me right in the eye, pink donut. You may not know this, but I have been craving Krispy Kreme donuts this week. I am thankful at this moment that we do not have one in our area because I would have consumed no less than a dozen HOT donuts! Participating meant writing a piece about this donut picture given. I joined right away, realizing I had already written this piece in this post! Starving on this diet, I see food in EVERYTHING. I must go eat celery now to stop me from driving the 2+ hour drive to the nearest Krispy Kreme.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. No, no, don't go for the celery. (I can't stand the stuff raw!) Isn't there some yummy yogurt or something like that you can eat in lieu of the donut?

    ReplyDelete