Sunday, March 27, 2011

A new journery!

 
 
So...I have found this blog world addicting. I can see my husband having to do an intervention soon. It will be lead by my two year old saying, "Mommy, put puter up please." Then, Dada will follow with a sign reading INVTERVENTION and a letter first explaining how much he loves me (because he's cool like that).
 
Turns out, there's a whole world out there that I knew not of. All I have to do is open up my little friend (laptop) and away we go.
 
My weekend-
1. I spent most of yesterday looking right here and beyond, glued to my computer. It was a beautiful day too. I should have spent some time outside, but I just couldn't put this thing down.
2. I photographed a community event last night. I broke my diet-AGAIN. I even ate dessert last night! It was worth it. I LOVE chocolate. I am shamelessly addicted to it. Confession-I have a chocolate drawer in my fridge.
3. My midterm is due tomorrow. I have to take 6 pictures of my social life. My social life? Really? Hmmm...being a mom, my social life is my child. It's an overcast day here, which makes for great photos. I will head out to the ranch with my child in tow and shoot away.
4. Hubby was called out last night and returned home at 5a.m. I am wondering if we will attend church today. It begins in an hour. Bunchkin and I are awake, but no sign of Dada.
 
How was your weekend?
 

1 comment:

  1. My weekend was Awesome!..Nice Post,welcome to the world of blogging..saw your blog,Liked it N U just landed yourself a new blog stalker...keep the posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete