Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
 
My weekend...
 
1. We expected rain. We got NONE! We settled for a cloudy Saturday. For the first time this year, I watered my flowers and trees outside. For the first time-did you get that part? I wonder why my green thumb is lacking.
2. We are selling our house. Hubby worked on his honey do list. I am so proud of him. I married a man that listens to me and wants to make me happy. Ahhhh...that's SO nice.
3. Learned a lot during the sermon on Sunday. I left really thinking about my relationship with the Lord. Do I visit with Him prior to making decisions, or do I make decisions because I want to make them and think they are what's best for me? Am I really living the life He has planned for me? 
4. After church Sunday, we had an "argument" that we settled successfully. I do = I always will. I always will work with my husband to enhance our marriage. I am excited that we actually sat down, discussed what we expected from one another and come to a resolution. All this without an ounce of violence! That's how we roll ;)
5. Cheated on my diet, AGAIN. It's a ruthless diet. Only the serious, equiped with will power, souls need apply. I have lost about 10 lbs in the one months I have been on this diet. Truth be told, this is the first diet I've tried. I cheat every weekend, just once though, not the whole weekend. Brownie points for that?
 
6. Created this blog. Perhaps a big failure. Hopefully a new adventure!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment